Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 7 LLLL.com's

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateja

Established Member
Impact
1
So it's been a while since I even thought about domaining, then I got an email from GD yesterday saying one of my domains was up for renewal which pretty much reminded me about all of those LLLL.com's that I bought a few months ago..

I don't really have any use for them anymore so I'm considering selling my whole portfolio (including these ones) at some point soon.

PAFZ.COM
PEVZ.COM
PIQK.COM
PZME.COM
QURQ.COM
XBRT.COM
YVOI.COM

Any ideas on what they'll be going for?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
over $60.00 each hopefully that helps you
:)
 
0
•••
Domains Pattern Quality Rank Price($)
PAFZ.com CVCC PPPW LLLL 112.00
PZME.com CCCV PPPW LLLL 112.00
XBRT.com CCCC PPPW LLLL 112.00
QURQ.com CVCC PBWW XLLX 102.00
YVOI.com VCVV PPBB LLLL 88.00
PEVZ.com CVCC PPBW LLLL 84.00
PIQK.com CVCC PPBW LLLL 84.00


~FLDA~
 
0
•••
Nowadays, LLLL.com market is too crazy. All your domain prize about high $xx (like 80,90) and low $xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back