NameSilo

negotiable 6t0.com - cool NLN

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicoSuave

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi buddies!

I'm taking offers for the domain sixty zero dot com (6t0.com).
Registered until 02/07/2009 through namecheap (enom reseller).
Please post any questions you may have.

Thanks!
ChicoSuave
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is the price that you are expecting?
 
0
•••
$100
 
0
•••
Irishmat: thanks pal, but I paid more than that for this name...

Novaangel: I'm expecting offers starting from $200. Paypal or escrow (sedo, moniker). Buyer pays fees.

Thanks guys!
ChicoSuave
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back