Dynadot

priced 600$ PediatricExam.com for Sale - High-Quality Domain in the Pediatric and Examination Sector

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christophe A.

Impact
Hello everyone,

I am delighted to join this community of domain enthusiasts. Recently, I acquired the domain PediatricExam.com, and now I am offering it for sale to benefit someone else.

About PediatricExam.com:PediatricExam.com is a premium domain in the health and pediatric sector. This domain is perfect for a website dedicated to pediatric medical examinations, health advice for parents, educational resources for healthcare professionals, or any other business related to pediatrics.

Estimated Value:According to GoDaddy, the domain PediatricExam.com is valued at $1328. However, I am open to reasonable offers, and I believe this domain has even higher resale potential.

Price: 600$

If you are interested in acquiring this high-quality domain, please feel free to contact me via private message.

Thank you for your attention, and I am thrilled to be a part of this vibrant community of domainers!
Best regards,

Christophe A.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

Welcome to NamePros.

As required by NamePros Rule: 6.1.6, please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Registrar - The domain’s current registrar.
Renewal Price - If the cost exceeds $15 at its current registrar.
Renewal Date - The date the domain needs to be renewed if expiring within 3 months.
Payment Options - PayPal, Escrow, etc.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back