P pimpdaddy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Nov 5, 2004 1K views 5 replies #1 I may be getting one of those, is there a risk that enom will close it after i buy it off of someone and my money could be wasted? I heard that those accounts are no longer available and enom sometimes shuts em down Thanks
I may be getting one of those, is there a risk that enom will close it after i buy it off of someone and my money could be wasted? I heard that those accounts are no longer available and enom sometimes shuts em down Thanks
MissFlora *Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 41 Nov 5, 2004 #2 I have not encountered someone saying about enom closing $6.95 accounts. There might be some abuse or scams from that account which resulted in the closure, I guess. Maybe someone can tell us more about it if there's any such cases.
I have not encountered someone saying about enom closing $6.95 accounts. There might be some abuse or scams from that account which resulted in the closure, I guess. Maybe someone can tell us more about it if there's any such cases.
zdscn Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Nov 5, 2004 #3 why not openning an account with registrar directly, if you are worried about that? Check about cnobin.com. You can PM with details.
why not openning an account with registrar directly, if you are worried about that? Check about cnobin.com. You can PM with details.
P pimpdaddy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 Nov 5, 2004 #4 i dont have $6950 to deposit into my enom account to get such pricing
Anthony VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Nov 5, 2004 #5 I have heard of the pricing being raised by the ETP, but I haven't heard anything about Enom closing accounts just because they changed hands...
I have heard of the pricing being raised by the ETP, but I haven't heard anything about Enom closing accounts just because they changed hands...
P pmmenow Account Suspended Impact 0 Nov 6, 2004 #6 I don't think enom will close your account, but for me I don't like to pay extra fee to purchase an account. I like to contact registrar directly, and ask for a low prepayment with an account. I also recommed CNOBIN. Their panel are easy to control.
I don't think enom will close your account, but for me I don't like to pay extra fee to purchase an account. I like to contact registrar directly, and ask for a low prepayment with an account. I also recommed CNOBIN. Their panel are easy to control.