Dynadot

analysis 5L and 6L CVCVCVC Pattern

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So there is a someone who had been buying 5L and 6L .coms that can be slightly pronounced and and then set up a BIN on SAV lander everyday from dropped stream. He does it everyday. Buys about 50 domains
at SAV Price of 6.95, he needs to sell 1 in 40 domains at 280 to break even.

Price is set at 280 so I feel it is the same guy/gal

He uses CVCVCVC and some other patterns. Examples from yesterday are:

madefe
megaju
sotamg
yueboy
panowe
paodam
liwuq
cipoz
rokuv
baiws
xeemy
dooju

Note sure if newbiew reg or someone who found his sweetspot looking pricing and all
Genius or Mistake?
In his defence these are better than some of the SH and BB approved domains people are liquidating here for $10-20
BTW, unless you get a special price, dynadot still has reregistering at 5.99, except you can't set up buy now till grace is over, still $1 less in cost.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Megaju Farms LLC / MEGAJU PROPERTIES LLC

MADEFE factory, Chile

sotamg > Sota Magnetic Pulser / sotamfg.com etc

paodam > last name > fb/youtube etc

xeemy > gamers nickname/ profile name

Registrant is targeting gamers, social nick-names, small company names (exact or partial names) etc. Not newbie. The Spider (networking) spinning its web $xx-$xxx. (y)

Last edited:
•••
The best one would be Honolulu...lol.

coconut

Last edited:
•••
I have a handful of these patterns (CVCVC + CVCVVC) and had offers (some pretty decent) which I have turned down - if you get them at the right price and they are easily pronounceable I think it's worth grabbing a few.....

Last edited:
•••
I have a handful of these patterns (CVCVC + CVCVVC) and had offers (some pretty decent) which I have turned down - if you get them at the right price and they are easily pronounceable I think it's worth grabbing a few.....
Good patterns are fine, I also have some that are on brandbucket etc

But look at the examples above. This person is registering hundreds of these and putting up for a Bin of 285.
I posted to know if he knows something we don't Like Hugedomains, but for patterns lol

@gilescoley Said it is a classic newbie mistake that many newbies do.

•••
that's sav.com
As far as I think they are losing a lot day after day...

•••
that's sav.com
As far as I think they are losing a lot day after day...
You mean SAV themselves are buying?
They are on SAV lander for sure, but how do you know it is SAV?

•••
You mean SAV themselves are buying?
They are on SAV lander for sure, but how do you know it is SAV?
these domains were sold on dan before (then there was a problem between sav and dan...)
I also see that more that more than 95% of sav catched domains goes to this account...

•••
these domains were sold on dan before (then there was a problem between sav and dan...)
I also see that more that more than 95% of sav catched domains goes to this account...
But won't every domains registered with SAV goes to this account?
What are you checking?

•••
But won't every domains registered with SAV goes to this account?
What are you checking?
no, all domains registred on sav dont go to this account.
You can also check afternic...

•••
no, all domains registred on sav dont go to this account.
You can also check afternic...
Are you talking about lander?
What account are you talking about.

•••
•••
account of domains at $280
How do you check that?
The whois is hidden and when I compared whois data with domains I have on sav, they look the same

•••
Today also...
opowl.com
gzasw.com
pmede.com
bgige.com
zyacg.com
ysozo.com
bpumn.com
rubiy.com
ghuyi.com
guuvn.com
xuago.com
keuce.com

and more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back