domain 50c.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
15
Just purchased 50c.net at an acution here.

What do you think about the name ?

-Pratik
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Mid $xx, IMHO. Short & cute! :tu:
 
0
•••
That's what I paid :) Not sure what I should develope there..

-Pratik
 
0
•••
Hm...
50cent (the rapper) is in full swing right now, doing a tour with Eminem and stuff...

50c.net would market very well in 50cent connection.
 
0
•••
Bah! That appraisal is SO wrong if you ask me! VERY good domain name! 3 chars, and .net!

I'd say low to mid $xxx undeveloped. 50c to the right person interested might mean to them 50 cent, which can easily sell for even the low $xxxx barrier!

Don't get your hopes up, though...most would probably only pay low $xxx for it because it's a .net ... everyone wants a .com these days ;)
 
0
•••
Hi Leo :) - I am not really into hip-hop stuff...not sure how I'd develope it..

Thanks for appraisal everyone ! Keep them coming :)

-Pratik
 
0
•••
Nice name...I like it...

I'd offer $100 for it if you were selling but good luck developing.

Regards
 
0
•••
50cent is the biggest thing in rap at this present time!develop it into maybe a rap forum, lyrics site, rap news or anything to do with music,thats a hot name,develop it,if you get it right it could be easily worth xxxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back