Dynadot

5000 backlinks for $5! Limited Time Offer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi NamePros Members,

Looking for cheap backlinks? Well look no further. I offer a variety of blog comment packages with a minimum amount of links verified. The comments will be on various blogs with PRs between 1 and 8 with an unbelievably quick turnaround time.

The majority of these links will be "nofollow" given that they are on blogs, but in my experience this does not matter much as I have ranked sites with only "nofollow" backlinks.

You will receive a verified link report of all your links. I will also schedule your links to be pinged-till-crawled using my premium account at LinkLicious.me. Pinging is basically sending a message to Google that a page has been updated and that it needs to be crawled. Once the page where your backlink is located is crawled you will receive credit for that link.(Note: crawling is different to indexing - see FAQ below.)You don't want to ping all 5000 links at once, so you can choose how many links to ping per day to make the link building look natural to the search engines (the standard rate is 200 links per day).

Prices
10K Links + Report + Ping-till-crawled (September Special) $25 $18
7.5K Links + Report + Ping-till-crawled $14 NEW
5K Links + Report + Ping-till-crawled $13 $10

✔ Live Link Report
✔ All links pinged-till-crawled
✔ Up to 5 URLs and Keywords

Payment by PayPal only.

How to Order
* Send me up to 5 URLs (let me know if you have more URLs and how many) and as many keywords as you like via PM or email seo{at}foldpre.com
* I will send you my PayPal details
* I will confirm payment and begin order

I got my report in time, many thanks.

As the OP said, I've got more links than promised. I randomly checked around 30 links. To my pleasant surprise, all of them appeared working. Usually in such a high volume submission, many links/urls don't work. I am not saying there won't be any broken links in my report; I just didn't find any in my random selection.

For those who are looking for backlinks through blog comments, it's an excellent and highly recommendable service!

FAQ

Are blog comments still effective after the Panda update?

Yes! I have ranked websites solely with blog websites since the Panda update. I have even seen a new website become PR1 in a few weeks on the back of blog comments alone. Blog comments also add to the variety of your link building. Building too many "dofollow" links can look unnatural to the search engines, so blog comments which are usually "nofollow" can help to make your link building efforts appear more natural.

What is the difference between crawling and indexing?

Crawling occurs when GoogleBot visits a new webpage or an updated existing webpage. If it thinks the webpage is useful it will index it, which basically means it will show up in the search results. (See: Linklicious.me)

Why would I want my backlinks pinged-till-crawled?

Google can not give you credit for a link it doesn't know about so pinging a link till Google crawls it ensures that Google is aware of all of your backlinks and you receive the appropriate credit. (See: Linklicious.me)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would like to take the 3 services for $10.
Will send you a pm with the details

•••
All orders have been completed and I have PMed you your reports.

Still 2 discount packages available for 5000 links + live link report + dripfeed ping-till-crawled

•••
I will take the remaining package. Thanks.

•••
I will take the remaining package. Thanks.

Hi Jawed,

Please PM me your URLs (up to 3) and as many keywords as you like for each URL.

Good timing as well because I just finished some other orders and can get started on yours immediately!

•••

•••

Hi John,

Not a problem.

Please send me your URLs (up to 3) and as many keywords as you like via PM or email (seo{at}foldpre.com).

Cheers.

PS Sent you a PM.

Last edited:
•••
Jawed's order was completed in 8 hours and he received an additional 1500 links.

The next three orders can get all three services for $13.

UPDATE
4194.jpg

Talk about lightning fast service - the last order was completed in under 4 hours!

Still 2 packages left for all 3 services at the special price of $13. Order now before they're gone!

Last edited:
•••
I got my report in time, many thanks.

As the OP said, I've got more links than promised. I randomly checked around 30 links. To my pleasant surprise, all of them appeared working. Usually in such a high volume submission, many links/urls don't work. I am not saying there won't be any broken links in my report; I just didn't find any in my random selection.

For those who are looking for backlinks through blog comments, it's an excellent and highly recommendable service!

•••
Thanks for the kind words Jawed.

I have now introduced a 10K blog post package with priority delivery for $25. See the original post for more details.

I will also be running flash sales or bonuses between 10AM and 2PM (GMT+0) if I have available spots. In order to receive these offers you MUST have sent me your links and URLs prior to the cut off time. All bonuses and special offers will be listed at the end of the first post in this thread.

Keep those orders coming!

•••
Next order gets 2500 free links! PM or Email me before you miss out!

•••
Hi Trishan,

I'll take the backlinks and pings etc for $13

Plus 2500 free links....

•••
WEEKEND SPECIAL

8000 links for $13 - 1 package available only to next person to reply to this thread or PM me. Get in quick!

•••
MID MONTH SPECIAL

Valid till: 15th September 2011

10,000 links for only $18

•••
where are these backlinks come from
and do you build backlinks one by one all manually?

•••
where are these backlinks come from
and do you build backlinks one by one all manually?

PM Sent.

MID MONTH SPECIAL

•••
MID MONTH SPECIAL

I'll take these links for $18 as quoted, please pm me the details.

•••
Please PM me with information.

I want to know how these backlinks are created, and where. I am interested in purchasing.

•••
Hey guys most information is included in the OP. This is a blog commenting service on blogs with a variety of PRs. The list of blogs is updated daily.

A lot of people have taken the mid month special. Still a few days left so get in before it ends!

Last edited:
•••
Given the success of the Mid Month special I have decided to extend the offer till the end of September.

Last edited:
•••
Have you looked around the Advertising & SEO services board? This is the most affordable service by a long way. 10,000 links for $18 - that's a steal! Why not try out the September special?

September Special
✔ 10,000 Blog Posts
✔ Live Link Report
✔ All links pinged-till-crawled
✔ Unlimited URLs and Keywords
Only $18 Valid till: September 30th

•••
There's been a flurry of activity here lately but this is still the most affordable service around. Get more bang for your SEO buck and order your 10K link package for only $18 (valid to 30th September). Or get 5000 links for just $13.

•••
What kind of blogs are these? What kind of comments are these? Could you PM me some URLs to check it out myself? Thanks.

•••
What kind of blogs are these? What kind of comments are these? Could you PM me some URLs to check it out myself? Thanks.

PM Sent.

For everyone else's benefit these blog comments are on blogs with varying PRs at both the page and root domain level. The list is always being updated with poor links removed and fresh new links added.

I verify that you receive at least the amount of links you ordered and that any duplicates are not counted towards your total links. I usually over deliver so you usually get much more links than ordered.

•••
Send me an example and your paymentdetails.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back