available 500 (LLLL's) Collection Countdown

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

c4smok

Established Member
Impact
24
I have created a shorter version of my list of LLLL’s with this new version it does not have the entire list since over 700 are now gone from it. This list has a little less then 500 domains you can reg at this time. If you do find some you like off this list please add some rep behind after you reg them.

Whats left of my 500 list

THIS IS THE END


One more special List... The Last 3 LLLL's on earth

ALL GONE
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
17 down - Day 1
 
0
•••
55 down - Day 3
 
Last edited:
1
•••
76 down - Day 4

I was not going to grab more but I took QIVQ.com from my list sorry =./
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Special Request List <--- no q,x,j,v and no LLLL's starting with U

(58 left, dig in) =)

(all gone here)

cut out all domains that have been regged
 
Last edited:
0
•••
119 Down - Day 6... RIP FLLL's
 
0
•••
142 Down - Day 7...
 
0
•••
200 Down - Day 7...

30 gone from my second list

There has been a huge spike in regs of LLLL.com's since last update 58 have been regged from the list... they are going quick now !!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
230 Down from main list, 39 gone from the second one... Day 9


new Requested List.. starts with V and ends with Z... Premiums inside =)


(moved up top)

^^^^ cleaned up list, all regged taken out
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Excellent Lists! I bought ROVQ, RWZU and XUVK. thinking of buying more lol
 
0
•••
Thanks, i am glade somebody has seen them. I was having the feeling that I was just posting these names to myself for awhile =P

-c4

will update the lists tommorrow =)
 
0
•••
updated list, but I lost count oh well =X
 
0
•••
List updated..

as you can tell its almost gone

everything in yellow was taken just in the last 18 hours
 
1
•••
thanks! rep added.
 
0
•••
I regged ZVEJ.com

Tnx
 
0
•••
Tons more down, 120+ more gone.. what just got regged since last update is in yellow

pick umm up while you can... this list will be gone soon =)
 
0
•••
wow check my list.. 140 more gone =S

My Last List... Q + Vowel + LL


Well they all went at one time sorry people =;/
 
Last edited:
0
•••
list updated up top now.. only 25 of the orignal 500 up top
 
0
•••
Here's the list with the final 3K LLLL's ever available

I put together a list with the final 3K LLLL's ever available - This means for all. After this, they will only be aftermarket material & then it's fed to the wolves depending on the registrar..

http://www.expron.com/3Domains/LLLL.html

Good luck, hope you can all take a good domain while they're still available at the top list.
 
0
•••
nice list, build a scanner?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back