Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

5$ for this

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

suthra

Established Member
Impact
25
Hi guyz, we are trying to extract all the urls from indian category from Dmoz to build a database.
http://dmoz.org/Regional/Asia/India/

I have the full dmoz database(content.rdf.u8), but i dont know h ow to parse my category alone.

I used extreme dmoz extractor , but it parses only 1000 urls.


Please help.

I can provide 5$ for anyone who suggest a good software or 10$ for those who extract the entire indian urls in indian category.

Thanks :)
sarathy.s
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back