$5 for a php script to be modded

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a script to be customized for me, should not take too long I need some stuff edited out, please pm me if interested for more info. Payment is by paypal.
EDIT: Rep & ITrader will be given also, I need this job done right :)
EDIT: I want to sweeten the deal for the person that takes on this job and add 2 poker typo .com's from Moniker (6+months rego).
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
can you pm exactly what it is!
 
0
•••
Marcvs said:
can you pm exactly what it is!
PM Sent, hope you can help thanks :)
 
0
•••
I can probably help, send me the info. :)
 
0
•••
Fewski said:
I can probably help, send me the info. :)
PM sent look forward to working with you :hi:
 
0
•••
I can probabloy help, Pm me witht he details or talk to me on MSN.

Regards,
Rob

MSN: [email protected]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back