IT.COM

.com 5 domain undervalued and sold cheaply on November 29, 2015

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bonin

DimitarBonin.comTop Member
Impact
Checking the sales at Namebio last day, I found several domains, which according to my opinion are sold very cheaply.

All of them are .COM, simply because this day I was primarily interested in .COM domainsand relatively quickly I bypass all other extensions.

Take a look at the domains listed below and share your opinion, who know maybe I’m wrong…..

DavisMedia.com

Sold for 1,010 USD on 2015-11-29 at GoDaddy

This name definitely has great potential, the first thing that comes to my mind is the Davis Cup in tennis. On the other hand Media is a great word often used these days, consider online media, digital media, and so on. The combination of the two is just great hit and would be a great brand.

BrandonWilliams.com

Sold for 409 USD on 2015-11-29 at NameJet

Most likely in the world has at least one Brandon Williams, who would pay more for this domain

HealthyDentistry.com

Sold for 378 USD on 2015-11-29 at GoDaddy

Very profitable niche and at the same time this domain allows plenty of room to play.

MidWestDesign.com

Sold for 365 USD on 2015-11-29 at NameJet

I like it, if I was a designer I would do something amazing with that name.

JavaForum.com

Sold for 344 USD on 2015-11-29 at GoDaddy

Simple and straightforward name that will brings a tremendous amount of traffic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Java is a trademark, so something got done there ;)

•••
•••
•••
'BrandonWilliams.com
Sold for 409 USD on 2015-11-29 at NameJet
Most likely in the world has at least one Brandon Williams, who would pay more for this domain'
=======

Identifying them and then trying to obtain contact details is the hard part,thats before you even get to the stage where they can think about whether they want it or not. In all probability it'd be the guys first domain purchase and he'd probably baulk at paying much over 100 given that if someone wanted it they'd be the ones doing the digging to find the owner. I'd be happy with this sale(assuming it was purchased for regfee or xx!).

The Design and Media names could be on the low side,

M88

•••
There are 4,203 Brandon Williams in the US...

•••
And probably another 1k in UK

•••
It could become a coffee forum. No trademark infringement there.

Absolutely, I'm sure thats the case ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back