V Venture VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 13 Nov 6, 2007 787 views 10 replies 1 point #1 :ghost: easy come, easy go. Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
Bannen Don't say Huh? too much; pretend you understand.Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 4,737 Nov 6, 2007 #2 Hi Tom Nice list, that's a great concentration of higher-quality LLLLL.com's, very good work!
V Venture VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 13 Nov 6, 2007 #3 Thanks for rep, Bannen. It was inspired by the yours & other great lists in this section. + I have to stop buying every pronounceable LLLLL.com I find!
Thanks for rep, Bannen. It was inspired by the yours & other great lists in this section. + I have to stop buying every pronounceable LLLLL.com I find!
sOliver Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 151 Nov 14, 2007 #6 great list, i took obale .. it means seashore in croatia rep added
V Venture VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 13 Nov 14, 2007 #7 That's great! I was flipping a coin whether to reg it myself.
V Venture VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 13 Nov 17, 2007 #8 I have a really good list that I will publish in a few days (after I've bought most of them!) Here's a fun one for next year. elecz.com
I have a really good list that I will publish in a few days (after I've bought most of them!) Here's a fun one for next year. elecz.com
V Venture VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 13 Nov 17, 2007 #10 James B said: Thanks, I picked up peked. James Click to expand... Nice one James! Any plans to develop?
James B said: Thanks, I picked up peked. James Click to expand... Nice one James! Any plans to develop?