48 minutes remaining!!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyosean

Established Member
Impact
5
for iPoker.mobi here at Sedo!!!! http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction_detail.php?language=e&auction_id=4818&tracked=&partnerid=14460

Reserve has been met.

Big Corps using i as a prefix:

iCommerce.mobi - samsung
iBus.mobi - samsung
iVoip.mobi - samsung
iSports.mobi - samsung
iCinema.mobi - samsung
iBlue.mobi - samsung
iMarket.mobi - samsung
iAuction.mobi - samsung
iRingtone.mobi - samsung
iCapital.mobi - samsung
iGroup.mobi - GE Money Servicing
iFinance.mobi - samsung
iChina.mobi - samsung
iJapan.mobi - samsung
iKorea.mobi - samsung
iBay.mobi - ebay
iCook.mobi - alticor
iHome.mobi - Qwest
iHouse.mobi - Realtor
iCredit.mobi - Samsung
iAirline.mobi - samsung
iJob.mobi - samsung
iHotel.mobi - samsung
iAudio.mobi - Cowon
iCash.mobi - President Chain Store Corp.

GL ALL!!!


YOYO
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
congrats yo!
 
0
•••
Congrats yoyo, I checked imarket.mobi this morning and it was available? Then....10 minutes later it was gone. Hmmm........

Itops and itimes is available if anyone wants.
 
0
•••
Congrats on the sale!
 
0
•••
Congrats yoyo.
 
0
•••
I marketed the name to end users pretty hard so we will see if an end user picked it up. I am looking to put iAstrology on auction anyone care to kick it off with a $300 bid?
 
0
•••
Nice sale, congrats :)
If it had stayed at $510 it would be undersold, but just over $3k is a good price.
 
0
•••
Congrats on the sale! Well done!
 
0
•••
yoyosean said:
I marketed the name to end users pretty hard so we will see if an end user picked it up. I am looking to put iAstrology on auction anyone care to kick it off with a $300 bid?

Congrats on the sale! I am just curious how you marketed the name to end users, send them email?

Thanks

HF
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back