Dynadot

news $400 billion $ city Telosa planned for Arizona!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Actually I’m waiting on Qatar developing this Manta ray shaped island off its coast called

Safliya island or Al Safliya Island.

Alsafliya.com
safliya.com

If Qatar plans to build the same offshore land reclamation like Dubai and Saudi Arabia’s Jumeirah or World or Universe.

Gotta love an exact match geo in .com

•••
Actually I’m waiting on Qatar developing this Manta ray shaped island off its coast called

Safliya island or Al Safliya Island.

Alsafliya.com
safliya.com

If Qatar plans to build the same offshore land reclamation like Dubai and Saudi Arabia’s Jumeirah or World or Universe.

Gotta love an exact match geo in .com

Don't waste you your money, this project (Al Safliya) has been around for over 5 years now, they would have a name if it was planned and going ahead.

•••
Don't waste you your money, this project (Al Safliya) has been around for over 5 years now, they would have a name if it was planned and going ahead.

lol thanks for the advice but people on here nonsense domain names just because they like the sound of it and renew it every year.

no basis whatsoever to indicate it will ever sell.

we all call them crazy up until it sells then it’s like hindsight 20-20 and we’re all like “Wow! You’re a pro!”

Al Safliya as a word the reps a group location in Qatar but not only that it’s a brandable that is recognizable to anyone from Qatar. So even if it’s not developed it can still be used by a Qatari business like

Al Safliya Inc.
Or
Safliya Inc.

you could do much worse as far as investing and holding.

plenty of advise like yours have been kindly ignored on domains that have sold for big money.

sometimes you just gotta follow your gut instincts.

besides where else can you hand register an actual geo these days that exists?

I’ll take my chances. Worst case I can sell both domains to cover past renewals with maybe little profit.

there is no lose lose really. Thanks though Giles.

•••
Let the squatting begin! Lol domains registered by others already just couple days ago?? Dayam!!

Telosas.com
telosacity.com
Mytelosa.com
Visittelosa.com

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnn.com/style/amp/telosa-marc-lore-blake-ingels-new-city/index.html

just to be clear. There is a tone of sarcasm in this thread.
I’m not exactly telling people to go out and start handregging Telosa domains.

just an observation.

kinda tickles me a bit when I see domainers jumping on Telosa domains.

They must have Google news updates on their phone turned on like I do.

Saw the news about this area in my feed and wondered if someone registered Telosa domains.
I was going to handreg Telosas.com but it was taken the day before lol

Gotta love how the mind of a domainer works. We see things differently from the rest of the world. We don’t read the news like other people. When we read the news we look for keywords that we feel have staying power and then slap a .com at the end and see if it’s regged.

when we read about Ok Boomer we register OkBoomer.com.

When we hear Cares Act we register CaresAct.com

When we hear Bitcoin we register every Bitcoin and coin domain possible.

People love and enjoy distinguishing one domain from another as being a “good investment” with a hint of “this can’t lose”

but at the end of the day we’re all just throwing darts at a board.

me personally I care not what people do with their money. If they want to blow it on Telosas.com then so be it.

I personally like it because Telosas.com can be used as a brand.

Congrats on the registrant.

•••
lol thanks for the advice but people on here nonsense domain names just because they like the sound of it and renew it every year.

no basis whatsoever to indicate it will ever sell.

we all call them crazy up until it sells then it’s like hindsight 20-20 and we’re all like “Wow! You’re a pro!”

Al Safliya as a word the reps a group location in Qatar but not only that it’s a brandable that is recognizable to anyone from Qatar. So even if it’s not developed it can still be used by a Qatari business like

Al Safliya Inc.
Or
Safliya Inc.

you could do much worse as far as investing and holding.

plenty of advise like yours have been kindly ignored on domains that have sold for big money.

sometimes you just gotta follow your gut instincts.

besides where else can you hand register an actual geo these days that exists?

I’ll take my chances. Worst case I can sell both domains to cover past renewals with maybe little profit.

there is no lose lose really. Thanks though Giles.

Oh dear, nevermind, good luck with it :xf.wink:

•••
Oh dear, nevermind, good luck with it :xf.wink:

Lol thanks @gilescoley also why is the Report button right above the Thank You or Agree button?

you go in for the thank you or agree and you end up reporting someone? Lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back