IT.COM

websites 4 websites built with WordPress for sale (job search/work from home/earn extra income niche) - wfhire.com

NameSilo
Watch

DigitalSplendid

Established Member
Impact
1. wfhire.com: This site is AdSense approved. (NameCheap, created 11 Aug 2021, expiry 11 Aug 2023). BIN: 450$ - click to place your order here.
2. affreff.com (NameCheap, created 3 Dec 2022, expiry 3 Dec 2023). BIN: 200$ - click to place your order here.
3. buysite.co.uk (NameCheap, created 3 Dec 2022, expiry 3 Dec 2023): BIN: 200$ - click to place your order here.
4. pollclap.xyz (NameCheap, created 23 July 2023, expiry 23 July 2024). BIN: 150$ - click to place your order here.

Bundle offer for 4 websites: 750$ click to place your order here.

Built with open source, easy-to-use WordPress CMS. Only paid service that is used apart from web hosting is Moosend for email marketing. Either you can buy their starter plan or I will replace with a free plugin with similar functionalities. Powered by pro themes by StudioPress that you need not renew. Just email me and I will provide upgrade support for free as we are WP Engine Partner Member.

The content of the four websites can be merged into one. My suggestion is to first apply for your own AdSense account submitting wfhire.com. Once approved, add the content of the remaining sites into wfhire.com. More details about wfhire.com project can be found here: https://www.sideprojectors.com/project/35794/adsense-approved-website-for-sale.

Payment can also be made through PayPal and Wise Bank. For escrow, I request to compensate for their fee if not opting for the bundle offer.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back