Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 4 letter LLLL.com, iguj.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggyowner

Established Member
Impact
32
Would appreciate any appraisals on a domain name I just got, iguj.com.

I had the state Gujarat of India in mind when I got it. Gonna try to find possible end users there.

Only picks up 581 results on Google, nothing on ovtd. What do you guys think of it, any value in it?

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say it is a better than average LLLL.com(of what's left). The J at the end hurts it IMO.

~15 bucks.
 
0
•••
IGU
International Geographical Union
International Gas Union

No real development, and the 'J' isn't really helpful. :imho:

Edit: GU = Guam ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I live in Gujarat. I can bet this is going to be a good sale for the end user.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Thank you guys for your opinions. I appreciate it!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back