IT.COM

3rd Not-so-Annual NamePros Rock Paper Scissors Championship

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello there fine folks

How about we have another kick at the can and bring back the the NamePros Rock Paper Scissors Championship. After two years off someone needs to snag the trophy from Phil and Lightning Blue.

---------------------------------
The rules will remain the same:

Each contestant will PM me 15 moves (rock, paper or scissors) for each match.

11 of those moves will be used in the game to determine a winner. The additional 4 moves will be used for sudden death overtime in case of a tie after the initial 11 moves are played out.

Once again depending on the turnout, we will follow with the same general format. A round robin tourney, best of three playoffs and best of five championship game.

The deadlines are going to be fixed again to Mondays and Thursdays
10pm PST.
---------------------------------

The deadline to register for the game will be Thursday, February 16th at 10pm PST. The first match will occur on Monday, February 20th. I will post the groups and match schedules somewhere in between.

On a serious note: This tournament last a while. It took almost two months to finish the first one once it got going. The second tournament lasted the same.

Please be sure that you can commit to the tournament so that we can have another great competition. That means not quitting after you lose a few games. Keep competing and make it difficult for the others to win.

If you are unfamiliar with the game or need a refresher please check Year 1 and Year 2 to see how it is played.

If we ask politely maybe management will give the winner a trophy.

If you are interested to join and play, please leave a comment in this thread.

Thank you and good luck

--Kru

------------------------------------------------------

Current confirmed players are:

Adomanovic
Mis_Chiff
Lighting Blue

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i would like to join this game. please pm me when i need to give you my choice of moves. thanks

•••
Dang I didn't see this - yes I'm in kruwreka :tu:

•••
Hey M_C unless it picks up in here with contestants I'm not sure we'll be able to run it. I think the least number of people we need is 12 to run it.
If I get close to the 12 contestants in the next week I will extend the deadline by a week to see if it fills up, but if not I think I will close it down.

•••
Seems like this thread going too deep already. Count me in again !

•••
Thanks LB.

Alright we have the returning champ.

Come on folks don't be shy

•••
Based on the lack of interest I'm going to ask one of the mods to close this. Thank you and sorry Adomanovic Mis_Chiff & Lighting Blue.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back