NameSilo

domain 3letter, rnb.name

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawandy

I love LLL'sEstablished Member
Impact
29
What could rnb.name be worth? Please apprais ;).
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No good at all?. rnb gets 17074results on Overture
 
0
•••
low xx$ to mid xx$ ~ rnb is a nice domain, but .name kills alot of value IMO.
 
0
•••
low xx to mid xx :imho:
 
0
•••
I'd try to sell it to some R'N'B artist or label and I wouldn't give it away for less than $500-$700. :$:
 
0
•••
The .name extension diminishes the value of this domain GREATLY. Will value this at low $XX.
 
0
•••
3appraisal said:
I'd try to sell it to some R'N'B artist or label and I wouldn't give it away for less than $500-$700. :$:

Im currently looking now ;=). Any ideas ?

Thanks.

Andy
 
0
•••
low xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back