Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 3dWideScreentv.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

shane mac

Established Member
Impact
259
I have this for sale at $1200 but recieved an inquiry via email offering $100. Your thoughts please. Is the domain worth my asking price?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Shane, i think is too early to sell any 3d domain.
 
0
•••
I agree about the too early comment, but I am not asking the world for my domains, nor will I hang on to any if a good enough offer comes in. Which is why I am asking is the $1200 that I have against this domain a realistic price, or is the $100 ive been offered a nice roi/realistic price?
 
0
•••
counteroffer with $500 and run like hell
 
0
•••
More opinions please.
 
0
•••
More opinions please.

Depends.

If you're the gambling/confident type. Hold it.

If you're hedging. Counter.

If you're a safe player. Take it.

I'd counter because IMHO this isn't a category killer name and it's a good return on $8. Also better as a plural (maybe, maybe not but that's an alternative shopping point for the potential buyer). It really depends on your own risk-reward policy. Probably a reseller offer at this point so it might be considered low.

As a reseller though there are PLENTY of other opportunities out there so they might not return the call.
 
0
•••
As basically all tv's are wide screen now, counter with $3-500, and take what they come back with. I'd doubt it'll be a 'hit' once the '3d' craze dies down.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back