Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable 33289.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

STUART MALOFF

Established Member
Impact
798
I am entertaining offers on my Chinese interest domain name, 33289.com. This domain name expires on 9/15/17 and is registered at GoDaddy.com. I will only complete this sale using Escrow.com and will consider offers that are in the market range. Please be advised that this 5 number domain name is not only a chip without a 4 or a 0, it also starts with a double and ends with 8 and 9 in order.
Please pm me with your highest offer for consideration. Offers well below market value will not be responded to, but I will respond to all serious offers until sold. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey, what's your asking price?
 
0
•••
the same question of BIN
 
0
•••
I already sold this domain on TDNAM
 
0
•••
0
•••
$1768 is a no reserve auction.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back