jackdomain Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 34 Sep 5, 2007 509 views 6 replies #1 Rep and / or NP $ are welcome til piu vil tua I will post 5 more if it goes well Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
L leavic Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Sep 6, 2007 #2 There are thousands of Available lll.cc domains
jackdomain Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 34 Sep 6, 2007 #3 :td: if you want to share with us the list
wikes82 VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 62 Sep 6, 2007 1 point #4 jackdomain said: :td: if you want to share with us the list Click to expand... I ran a scanner to .cc whois server a while back for LLL.cc the result is here http://crypto.s3u.net/3charsccavail.txt some probably already taken... but I believe a lot still available EDIT: list re-scanned and updated, all domain should be available in that list Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
jackdomain said: :td: if you want to share with us the list Click to expand... I ran a scanner to .cc whois server a while back for LLL.cc the result is here http://crypto.s3u.net/3charsccavail.txt some probably already taken... but I believe a lot still available EDIT: list re-scanned and updated, all domain should be available in that list
jackdomain Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 34 Sep 6, 2007 #5 thanks, repp added im reading now... one good to share gpl.cc General Public License.Creative Commons ?¿ :tri: Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
thanks, repp added im reading now... one good to share gpl.cc General Public License.Creative Commons ?¿ :tri:
M MasterVamp Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 0 Sep 28, 2007 #6 y taken amv.cc [anime music video] :D rep added, thanks
Porte VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 145 Sep 28, 2007 #7 xau, xag, dji all available in .cc and they are all meaningful. Google them