IT.COM

3 character .net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Can anyone give me an idea of what NLL.net would go for approximately? Would they be worthwhile registering?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have any ideas?

•••
finding a 3 domain letters are very expensive....hehe

•••
It all depends on the combination, but the average is above reg fee by a bit (probably around $10) with nicer combos receiving a premium...Check out 3character [dot] com -- it has a nice pricing guide

•••
It you can find a idea for what it could stand for then it could sell for more.
Ohh and by the way.... Posting it here could let anyone see the availble domain.
Sometimes thinking by yourself is alot better in the long run than asking others.

•••
i am setting up my newly acquired 3char.net(3chr.net) as a sale/Valuation/Listing site for the 3 Char .nets.
Similiar to 3character.com

•••
Barefoottech said:
i am setting up my newly acquired 3char.net(3chr.net) as a sale/Valuation/Listing site for the 3 Char .nets.
Similiar to 3character.com

Good to hear, but I wish the site had a domain like 3Ch.net or 3Cr.net -- one can only dream... :tu:

•••
rocketfly said:
Good to hear, but I wish the site had a domain like 3Ch.net or 3Cr.net -- one can only dream... :tu:
I wish that as well ,It was hard enough getting the 4 variants in my SIG
Plus Shock Horror ,I am doing a similiar site for .info's (My favourite TLD )

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back