Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

3 Character Domains

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinB123

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi everyone

I've just finished my new website:

http://www.3characterdomains.com

A free website to advertise your 3 character domains!

Obviously all sites have to start from somewhere ;) and I aim to build this up from scratch, advertising the site wherever possible. My strategy is, where I see people asking for or selling 3 character domains, to point them in the direction of my site as another option to look to. I will be starting to do this over the next few days.

Any feedback on the site design, programming (this is the first site I made in PHP, I basically learnt it as I was going along!) and the website concept itself would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Robin

[email protected]
http://www.3characterdomains.com
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back