NameSilo

3-Character .COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I can purchase a couple 3-character .com's for $8.95 a piece. They have a single letter in the front and 2 numbers at the ends. To my knowledge they are meaningless but are these domain names worth more than my reg. fee in the open market?

Thanks, James

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh ya. One has 19,000 Google search results and the other has 9,000. Would this aid in the appraisal?

•••
JamesFNomar said:
I can purchase a couple 3-character .com's for $8.95 a piece. They have a single letter in the front and 2 numbers at the ends. To my knowledge they are meaningless but are these domain names worth more than my reg. fee in the open market?

Thanks, James

[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum as domains are not (yet) owned by the thread starter]. No worries, please continue your discussion! :talk:
Thanks.
:wave:

•••
buy them..

You will probably be able to sell them for at least $10-$15 here.. :)

•••
Redleg is right $10-20 wholesale is reasonable. Just make sure they are not expiring anytime soon.

•••
I'd avoid them on principle, although you can probably make a small profit on them.

•••
buy and sell quickly, you might make a small margin of profit

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back