Dynadot

domain // 2x Domain App Request - Foreigninsurance.com

NameSilo
Watch

Benny112

Established Member
Impact
Good morning all,

Could anyone tell me their thoughts on the 2 domains below? Thank you in advance.

Foreigninsurance.com
Brokensystems.com

kind regards

Benny

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Benny, foreigninsurance is a decent name. Doesn't roll off the tongue very easily but everyone knows anything in the insurance world can mean big bucks. I'd say don't let that one walk out the door for less than $700. The brokensystems domain is clever enough, and there are a decent number of tech/gadget repair shops out there that might be interested. It's not gonna be easy to find your buyer, though. If you can get $40 for this one, take it and move onto the next. Best of luck!

•••
Hi Benny, foreigninsurance is a decent name. Doesn't roll off the tongue very easily but everyone knows anything in the insurance world can mean big bucks. I'd say don't let that one walk out the door for less than $700. The brokensystems domain is clever enough, and there are a decent number of tech/gadget repair shops out there that might be interested. It's not gonna be easy to find your buyer, though. If you can get $40 for this one, take it and move onto the next. Best of luck!
Hi Tom, thanks for replying!

regards

Benny

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back