Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 27.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

grottofromcanada

Established Member
Impact
3
27.com closes at namejet in less than an hour, any thoughts as how high it goes. There is a reserve so that will affect the action IMO
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$1.1M now and reserve not met... I kind of doubt it will meet the reserve.
 
0
•••
Probably xxx,xxx if not x,xxx,xxx
 
0
•••
Probably xxx,xxx if not x,xxx,xxx
Its already ×,×××,××× plus,.
. oh just realized your probably talking about the reserve.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
$1,232,010
 
0
•••
If no one wants it I will take it for $27.00
 
0
•••
$1,452,702 reserve not met...
 
0
•••
Shoulda bought it and forwarded it to Bernie Sanders Facebook page. (Average Contribution of $27)
 
0
•••
0
•••
What might be that reserve ...
 
0
•••
1.5M and reserve not met!!!
 
0
•••
Reserve = 2.7
 
0
•••
0
•••
reserve not met.- auction closed.
 
0
•••
I though I read somewhere that 31.com sold for north of 3 million?
 
1
•••
could be wrong
 
0
•••
I will start the auction off here, since this is for auctions of domains on namepros.
28 cents.
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back