IT.COM

26 1 letter names all mine (I think)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I started a post about the same thing but i was going off track anyway,

i have had confirmation that i am now the proud owner of all these.

a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z in the co.ee extension.

thats all the 1 letter names i have a.co.ee 2 e.co.ee pointing to my website already and the rest i have control over.

i am thinking this is impossible so im waiting for an email telling me they are taking them back and refunding my money, ( not getting my hopes up to soon )

i mean all the names are in my account paid for,i can change all contact,dns,email forwarding etc...

so i must be the only person to have all 1 letters in the same extension or am i.

thanks.

(sorry for starting again)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think they would do something like that if you reg. them hey are yours..Best of luck

•••
You will have to wait a few years imho to get some value out of them i am afraid!

Generally 1 letter . Primary extension is many many times better than secondary extension. The value is VERY low of secondary extensions on general :) Best of Luck.

•••
I didn't know that you could reg a 1 letter .com, .net, etc. The last time I tried it came back as an invalid name. ??

•••
that makes you a big cheese in estonia! (.co.ee = estonia) :wave:

•••
No you can't reg. 1 letter .com .net .. Only some new ext. offer that..

•••
yoshiwara said:
that makes you a big cheese in estonia! (.co.ee = estonia) :wave:

Is that good or bad.

thanks.

•••
regardless of cctld, you probably have some of the best names in that extension..

Nice pick up.. I guess you tried sex.co.ee.. hang on did i just say sex coooeee... :lol:

•••
Estonians are notoriously slooooooooooow (actually, they're just calm, collected and tolerant), which makes them a subject of endless jokes among surrounding nations.

Here's one:

Three Estonians are traveling in a small Russian car. It is night, and the road is covered in snow, making for a silent trip. Something runs across the road and the men hear a bump as it passes underneath a car tire.
Fifteen minutes pass before someone speaks. "I think it was a rabbit," says the man in the front passenger seat.
Another fifteen minutes pass, and the man in the back speaks. "No. I think it was a squirrel."
Fifteen more minutes pass, and the front passenger replies. "No. I'm pretty sure it was a rabbit."
Another fifteen minutes pass, and the driver jumps into the fray. "Hey, stop fighting, you hot-blooded Estonian guys."

I guess this explains why hot-blooded Estonian guys failed to reserve these domains.

•••
may I ask what is reg fee for .co.ee and where you can register? If market is limited you will have to wait a long long time!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back