Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 24Parcel.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevef1fan

Established Member
Impact
4
24Parcel ( .com)

Any thoughts on potential value or end users ?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
no value in my opinion. I assume it's a play on Parcel 24, a major issue in Boston that has to do with redevelopment and displacement of people (USA Fund: Parcel 24). I don't think reversing the word/number will do any good. Maybe parked domain experts may have something to say about click throughs, but I guess this is too local to be any good. No value, maybe reg fee, and nothing worth developing.
 
0
•••
Thanks for your thoughts on this. Much appreciated.

I wan't aware of the parcel24 issue as I'm over in the uk.

I bought the name because I thought there may be some value in selling to an end user such as an express courier service - perhaps in the uk.

I'm aware of the following fairly recent sales amongst others -

Delivery24.com $10,000 24Express.com $3675 24Talk.com $1000 24Love.com $4500 24Gold.com $5456 Flirt24.com $3525 Fit24.com $7427 24Event.com $750 24Cash.com $2050 TV24.com $16,931 Barcode24.com $12007 24Tech.com $2200
 
0
•••
may earn about $15-$20 :)
 
0
•••
I would prefer parcel247.com or maybe even 247parcel. 24parcel.com dose not get me excited. Reg fee
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back