NameSilo

$ 21 ad click yesterday

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by redemo, Jul 25, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. The CEO

The CEO Established Member

This is just the appetizer, then additional cost for premium plugins and theme, but the main course is the content, basic seo and the quality of the niche chosen, I dont think that there is a service that will create a website, develop the affiliate and will provide you the content for you to earn a decent revenue monthly. What is certain is, Web creation for your affiliate site, then the rest is all up to you on how will you market it and develop for seo.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. noneisnone

noneisnone 444 VIP

@The CEO premium plugins and themes are a choice there are free alternatives :) simple seo tricks can be done by a child in 2021 that just leaves content would be interesting to hear @redemo take on how he gets the content

3. The CEO

The CEO Established Member

And correct me if I am wrong, I think this is the same services offered by Adam Dicker in the past? not sure though.

4. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi

ding, ding, ding!

Congrats....you're a reader.

imo...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice