NameSilo

domain 2020newvision.com

NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

On Purpose

Established Member
Impact
0
2020NewVision.com

I appreciate all input, thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sorry to say this, as your first post, but not the best out there =/.
Maybe slightly higher than reg fee, but not much. Low $xx if even that. Nice try though I can see what you were trying to do. But if it did not have the 2020, or if it did not have the new, or etc. But 3 different words like that, just does not seem to match =/. Good luck next time though, and welcome to NamePros.
 
0
•••
Thank you Weallscream, for your time and knowledge. I have alot to learn, but I am excited to start in the domain industry. Also, thanks for the welcome and I hope that you have a great day. If no one has said it to you yet, you are doing a great job.
 
0
•••
I say low xx resale, more to an enduser as it is a catchy DN IMO.

Good luck and keep trying:)
 
0
•••
Id say low $xx, 2020vision or new vision would have been good domains, but the 3 words do not work well together, and dont make much sense
 
0
•••
Thank you for all of the input guys, I will make adjustments. B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back