NameSilo

2014 Black Friday Coupon Codes

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
846
Black Friday is almost here and so are a bunch of coupon codes. I found this list somewhere else and thought that I would share it here as well. If you have any other codes post them below.

Hope these help anyone and to all our US friends, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

BlueHost: http://www.couponbow.com/stores/bluehost

AHREFS 50%-Off Coupon Code: SEOBOOK

NameCheap: https://www.namecheap.com/campaigns/2014/bf-cm-pre-announcement.aspx

GoDaddy: https://www.godaddy.com/ ($1 per month for domain/hosting/email combined 1st year)

MediaTemple: $10 first month: http://mediatemple.net/

35% off OptinMonster: coupon code = BF2014

MaxCDN 50% off: http://www.icouponsonline.com/maxcdn-black-friday/

25% off Appendipity Themes: Coupon Code = CAFE https://www.appendipity.com/themes/

20% off TweetAdder: coupon code = AH20 http://tweetadder.com/

SEMRush: Full Use for 30 Days Free. Coupon Code: TGCAFE-3P4521TY

Various Hosting Deals: http://blackfridayhosting.net/

25% off Traffic Planet Hosting: Code = W3OJ68H99I0K3 https://trafficplanethosting.com/

GET 4 months free with the code CyberHosting14: http://wpengine.com/

DreamHost: get $50 discount, save $50 on 1-YEAR or 2-YEAR plan + you get 1 domain free (use promo code INCOMEMESH) http://www.dreamhost.com/

12 Themes for $29: https://www.mojomarketplace.com/bundle/wordpress2014

40% off Themes: CODE = BIGDISCOUNT2014 http://magazine3.com/

10% Membership: Code = MEMBERSHIP10OFF http://magazine3.com/

50% OFF InkyDeals: Code = BF50 https://www.inkydeals.com/

50% Off A2 Hosting Turbo Plan: Code = BFRIDAY https://www.a2hosting.com/

FatCow $1/mo Hosting: Code = EASYASPIE http://www.fatcow.com/fatcow/special-promo.bml

More Various: https://drupalhosts.org/black-friday-web-hosting-deals/

Windows Products: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...lack-friday-deals-on-windows-pcs-and-tablets/

35% Off ThemeParrot: Code = XMAS2014

35% off TemPlaza: Code = THANKS2014

StudioPress Pro Plus for $399: http://my.studiopress.com/pro-plus/

40% off ZooTemplate: Code = BlackCyberZOOTEMP40

45% off SmartAddons: Code = BLACKFRIDAY14

CVR Optimization Course @ Udemy 33% off: https://www.udemy.com/cro-learn-the...ing-converting-websites/?couponCode=KIKOCRO35
 
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Ok now I could get one, they still do transfer on BFCMBACKUP for
$5.98 if anyone is interested.
 
1
•••
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
 
0
•••
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

Bit off topic but I admire your style!D-:
 
0
•••
Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.
Just imagine what this would translate to at your local Wal-Mart.

@venturefile.com - Thanks for the stock photo link. A couple in there that I could use. Looks like their servers are overwhelmed too as it took over a minute to download one ~9.5mb zip file with a picture. I wish they were all combined... May just have to use the Dropbox option as 102 saves will take a while. :guilty:
 
2
•••
Ok now I could get one, they still do transfer on BFCMBACKUP for
$5.98 if anyone is interested.

Thanks. It works. But when I try to use it again it expired
any other coupon ?
 
0
•••
Thanks. It works. But when I try to use it again it expired
any other coupon ?
I'm assuming it's valid 1 per customer... Otherwise people would register 1000* names and the registrar would take a $2050 loss.

* Extreme example, but they are taking a $2.05 loss per domain.
 
1
•••
Thanks. It works. But when I try to use it again it expired
any other coupon ?

BFCMBACKUP working for 46 minutes again.
 
0
•••
Any idea what's the actual limit on this code, is it 10 domains/account?
 
0
•••
Any idea what's the actual limit on this code, is it 10 domains/account?

Most probably it is 1 domain per account..
 
0
•••
Any idea what's the actual limit on this code, is it 10 domains/account?

Most probably it is 1 domain per account..

Limit is 10 transfers over the offer period.
A total of 2 .com/.net/.org domains and 10 .club domains and 10 .website domains may be registered at promotional price across both days of the promotion.

Hope this helps.
 
3
•••
Namecheap website going down every time new coupon comes. :'(
 
0
•••
How can they manage to break the site even when there is no release of coupons at the moment, happy I have my hosting elsewhere.
 
0
•••
Namecheap charged my credit card 0.98$ but the deal for hosting isnt in the books. Stay away from this.
 
0
•••
This is a fucking joke. They won't let me register any club domains at all.
 
0
•••
I registered 9 .club domains without issues. I had 10 in the cart but one failed.
 
0
•••
27 minutes of trying I'm on 6 .club's and payment from my Namecheap funds, really hope that deal is on again.
 
0
•••
be aware, i'm with their live chat crew and they say they cant's that my credit card is charged nor the completed offer for it
 
0
•••
Hostgator has just started their deal. 55% off all hosting plans for new accounts.
 
1
•••
got three. max is ten. doesn't matter. just expired a few minutes ago.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back