geoffe Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 5 Aug 29, 2004 349 views 6 replies #1 3 ORG's Maneuver.org YouDesign.org c2k.org Thoughts? Last edited: Aug 29, 2004
O ohnoimnot Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Aug 29, 2004 #2 org. I always think of org.s as being a group of folks in some sort of org. becasue of that I don't see much value in either name. best of luck
org. I always think of org.s as being a group of folks in some sort of org. becasue of that I don't see much value in either name. best of luck
Qwert VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 24 Aug 29, 2004 #3 Yeah, I never thought of org as very good, I like .com and .net best. (of 'course .com is better then .net though.) I kinda like youdesign.org thogh.
Yeah, I never thought of org as very good, I like .com and .net best. (of 'course .com is better then .net though.) I kinda like youdesign.org thogh.
.edu VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Aug 29, 2004 #4 Maneuver.org $20-50 YouDesign.org Reg Fee c2k.org $0.00 - Reg Fee
Anthony VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 15 Aug 31, 2004 #7 reg. fee, except for the one word .org, low $xx wholesale!