Dynadot

events 190.com free transfer-in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

12no3

VIP Member
Impact
190.com is doing free transfer for all 2n 3n 4n 2L 3L + 4L chip! free!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice, thanks for the information

•••
Thanks for this info, but I do have some concerns...

1) does that come with a free 1-year extension?
2) do they lock the domain for any period of time?
3) do they charge on the "back end" when trying to transfer out?
4) I am in the US -- would this have any benefit to me? If so, I am open to hearing anything positive about this? such as maybe it opens up my "CHIP" Domains to a wide Chinese Buying Population?

•••

4) I am in the US -- would this have any benefit to me? If so, I am open to hearing anything positive about this? such as maybe it opens up my "CHIP" Domains to a wide Chinese Buying Population?
it comes with a free 1 years extension, I dont see anywhere saying they will lock it, but for safety reason many registrar do 60days lock.
they dont charge anything when transfer out.

•••

the owner of 190.com is a billionare, he wanna change the domain world. also when you list your domain with a bin price, you will get paid everyday! and it will cover the renewal fee

•••
How can we use 190.com to put up our domains for auction?

•••
How can we use 190.com to put up our domains for auction?
they will have English version soon. basically they are like godaddy +sedo +namejet + flippa combined plus something exciting new

•••
the owner of 190.com is a billionare, he wanna change the domain world. also when you list your domain with a bin price, you will get paid everyday! and it will cover the renewal fee

Get paid everyday? huh?

Are you talking about 4L CHIPS of any extension or just .com?

•••
•••
190.com is doing free transfer for all 2n 3n 4n 2L 3L + 4L chip! free!!!

are their terms of service readable in the language of shakespear?

•••
sorry to say, but my portfolio finds this promotion to be very racist.

•••
@12no3

Are you in any way associated with 190.com registrar? If not, why are you promoting it and how do you have this info?

@190.com

1. Why only those names are being promoted for free transfer?
2. How does promo work, what are limitations, restrictions and any fine prints?
3. What are the prices for large domain holders for .com, .net, .org etc.?

•••
@12no3

Are you in any way associated with 190.com registrar? If not, why are you promoting it and how do you have this info?

@190.com

1. Why only those names are being promoted for free transfer?
2. How does promo work, what are limitations, restrictions and any fine prints?
3. What are the prices for large domain holders for .com, .net, .org etc.?

1:I am not associated with 190, but I own some 4Lcom chip, and it is exciting to know 190 is paying the transfer(with 1 year extension) themself, so domianer ending up pay less. I simply love them.

2: promo works not only for 4L chip com, and also some others. they even give discount on 6n chip com.
and they simply paying from them pockect to get customers, so no restrictions.

3: I dont know the prices for vvvip customers, but perhaps you can contact them to find out.

•••
1:I am not associated with 190, but I own some 4Lcom chip, and it is exciting to know 190 is paying the transfer(with 1 year extension) themself, so domianer ending up pay less. I simply love them.

2: promo works not only for 4L chip com, and also some others. they even give discount on 6n chip com.
and they simply paying from them pockect to get customers, so no restrictions.

3: I dont know the prices for vvvip customers, but perhaps you can contact them to find out.

if I owned 100 4l.com chips.. I'd sell one of them now to renew the remaining 99 for 2 years at godaddy... or would have sold one of them when prices were 2.5k each couple months ago.. and renew the 99 chips for 3 years. peace of mind is priceless when comes to your precious domaining assets. and imo there is nothing peaceful in the idea of some brand new registrar hitting mainstream with a promo that wants only your most expensive assets.

just what I'd do. others can do whatever.

•••
Sounds fishy to me... also a little amateurish. Chips only? tf??

•••
peace of mind is priceless when comes to your precious domaining assets.

Peace of mind is priceless in each and every sphere of life. It is simply invaluable.

•••
Sounds fishy to me... also a little amateurish. Chips only? tf??
for 4Lcom its is chips only at the moment, but for 2L 3L 2N 3N 4N are chip+nonchip

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back