IT.COM

domains 1500 handpicked names for sale... may consider whole folio sale - CyberGlasses..com, Lyz..co, etc.

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

alcy

Top Member
Impact
im putting my entire folio for sale... all domains in one deal if price is right... or individual sales or any number of domains we'd agree on... note these are all handpicked domains... representing large investment of time, money, renewals etc on my part over the years.. many of these domains have received many offers.. some 2 figures.. some 3 figures.. and a few even 4 figures!
there is a bit of everything... tons of quality crypto names... VR.. holo... high quality .io names... some good .biz... good .info... some 3L.co... some 4l.com... and more!

if you spot anything you like, please PM me to talk... with so many domains, i am sure we can find some common ground together with at least some prices and offers! plz do not post on this thread. i can take bitcoins.. ether.. some other cryptos... or we can set things up at dan.com or others also... or paypal too at my discretion.. cheers.

the list is easy to look at sorted by extension:

www.domainnameleads.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
solid folio! well picked and groomed over the years! with tons of offers and a whole bunch of sales of similar domains/niches/etc... plz pm to discuss purchase of entire folio.. or any domain(s) in it. will accept quick prepaid crypto deals.... paypal completely at my discretion.. and dan.com only for all other situations. ty!

•••
plz feel free to check folio and make offers on anything you like.. with bigger folio there are more chances of finding some prices we both like and make a deal together! plz feel free to check! offers only... no bin prices... no predetermined bulk sale prices ahead of time here! this is not a firesale! just a whole bunch of handpicked carefuly analyzed names, getting offers daily! ;) cheers.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back