NameSilo

budget: $1000+/item $ 1500 for two word

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isac

Top Member
Impact
2,107
I am reseller looking for two word top domain

I need only 1 domain so send your best domain

Only wholesale price ( I am not an end user )

Only .com domain
No dashes, no numbers, no IDN, no Brandable
No make offer

If domain sent without price, i will not reply

Budget per domain : $ 1000 - $ 1500
Total Budget : $ 1500

After sending domain, kindly write PM sent here

Due to high amount of msgs i will only reply to those persons holding a domain i will be interested in.

Edited : Due to not getting any quality domain with this amount, now i changed one word, CvCv into two words.
​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am reseller looking for top domain ( One word .com or CvCv or 4 letter having meaning)

I need only 1 domain so send your best domain
Only wholesale price ( I am not an end user )

Only .com domain
No dashes, no numbers, no IDN, no Brandable
No make offer

If domain sent without price, i will not reply

Budget per domain : $ 1000 - $ 1500
Total Budget : $ 1500

After sending domain, kindly write PM sent here

Due to high amount of msgs i will only reply to those persons holding a domain i will be interested in.
​
I am reseller looking for top domain ( One word .com or CvCv or 4 letter having meaning)

I need only 1 domain so send your best domain
Only wholesale price ( I am not an end user )

Only .com domain
No dashes, no numbers, no IDN, no Brandable
No make offer

If domain sent without price, i will not reply

Budget per domain : $ 1000 - $ 1500
Total Budget : $ 1500

After sending domain, kindly write PM sent here

Due to high amount of msgs i will only reply to those persons holding a domain i will be interested in.
​

PM Sent
 
0
•••
-
 
0
•••
dms
 
0
•••
Thank You everyone for your time. I have edited this thread

Edited : Due to not getting any quality domain with this amount, now i changed one word, CvCv into two words.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Pm sent.
 
0
•••
I am ready to sell my domain (winecut.com) to you @ $ 1100........if u are intrested please message me.
 
0
•••
pm sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
PM sent
 
0
•••
Pm.ed
 
0
•••
Would you be interested in a common abbreviated word followed by another word like THIS registered in all possible variations?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back