$15 banner contest

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluenoser

Established Member
Impact
2
I am looking for a .gif banner for my directory website www.bluenoserlinks.com

It should be 468x60

Try to use the colour scheme on the site.

Text:
BluenoserLinks

FREE Search Engine Friendly Directory

Express Submission Available


I require this ASAP, so the contest will end when I see a banner that I like :)

If you have any questions please post them here or PM me
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
my try

bluenoserlinks4gt.gif
 
0
•••
GFX^^ said:

I like, if you fix to cleaner fonts say verdana or arial on the bottom and make that text a little larger/easier to read it is yours :)
 
0
•••
here it is:
bluenoserlinks1ag.gif
 
0
•••
I will enter on it.. just wait for me...

Okey Here is my quick entry.. feel free if need any changes.

banner11f.gif


Thanks.
 
0
•••
krishm said:
I will enter on it.. just wait for me...

Okey Here is my quick entry.. feel free if need any changes.

banner11f.gif


Thanks.

You win!!!!

Thank you for playing, please PM me your paypal information and I will send you the money.

Then you can send me the .gif file :)
 
0
•••
Wow that's realy very fast :D

THanks for choosing me.. PM you.

Regards.
 
0
•••
krishm said:
Wow that's realy very fast :D

THanks for choosing me.. PM you.

Regards.

Like I said ASAP

Money sent, waiting for file :)
 
0
•••
Thanks bluenoser,
All Files send and Money Rec'd... :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back