IT.COM

.de $15,000 / .DE domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi friends,

I found a domain name today, it is english one word and estibot apprasial is $15,000 USD for .DE. Google exact search result is 40.500. It is avaliable now!
Do you think, if i buy it, can i resell it easily?
I know, without telling name, it is hard to write something but it is not easy to find a $16,000 USD name.
If i can resell it $500, it will be great.
Thanks for your ideas.

Note: .US is avaliable too, estibot gives only 1400$.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Mexfi,

I couldbe me but when it comes to ccTLD's Estibot lists them rather high.
Maybe someone else has expierence with .DE and Estibot.
Personally i would just follow the normal domaining guidelines when it comes buying the domain name.

•••
Hi Mexfi,

I couldbe me but when it comes to ccTLD's Estibot lists them rather high.
Maybe someone else has expierence with .DE and Estibot.
Personally i would just follow the normal domaining guidelines when it comes buying the domain name.

Thanks for answer. I'll wait for someone has more experince with .DE. I checked .CA, it is only 4500$!

•••
can you PM me word ? (I'm not going to register it)

•••
Available for registration:

FederalStudentLoans.de

Valuation $7,700

Ask a German if he/she ever heard of "Federal Student Loans" - Just an example.

•••
^ thats the right example :tu: i think even a loan.de would be not much worth because loan is not so common word (imho)

but job.de would be one of milion dollar names

-

•••
can you PM me word ? (I'm not going to register it)

i'll send you now.

Available for registration:

FederalStudentLoans.de

Valuation $7,700

Ask a German if he/she ever heard of "Federal Student Loans" - Just an example.

yes it is really logic. But mine is one word and 7 letters. It think, i won't buy it. It is a bit no-sense:)

^ thats the right example :tu: i think even a loan.de would be not much worth because loan is not so common word (imho)

but job.de would be one of milion dollar names

-

loan.de is 34.000$ I just looked at it :hehe: my word is so far from job, loan premium names :)

•••
if you want i can see the name, won't reg it.
There are many things that estibot appraises high. So in general never rely on estibot alone.
Think logically, there are domains i have seen that are available and appraised around 20K.
So do a bit of research and then check it.

•••
if you want i can see the name, won't reg it.
There are many things that estibot appraises high. So in general never rely on estibot alone.
Think logically, there are domains i have seen that are available and appraised around 20K.
So do a bit of research and then check it.

I already sent PM to Zoki. I'll wait for his answer. But i think, it will be mistake to take this name. I found some others today, they seems better. I'll wait a bit to decide. Thanks for all answers.

Note: I have an auction on Bido.com, it will finish in 1 hour. If you are interested, you can see it. Name is wireless.bz. There is already biddings.

•••
If you want to dabble in ccTLDs try to get acquainted with the local market and language(s).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back