NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarketingArchi

Marketing.ArchiEstablished Member
Impact
What is a VDS system?

A VDS is a composite of complete server hardware, along with the operating system (OS), which is powered by a remote access layer that allows end users to globally access their server via the Internet

Created on 2003-07-11
Expires on 2023-07-11

GoDaddy.com, LLC

Start 1$
Bid 1$
Bin 300
Win bid after 24H.

Payment Crypto & DAN

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@DIAX - Your post said Win after 24 hours. I posted my bid on 11th June 720AM and till after 24 hours there were no other bids. Your post is on 12th June 10AM which is over 24 hours after that. Post that there are bids but I feel I won the auction based on the rules.

•••
@DIAX - Your post said Win after 24 hours. I posted my bid on 11th June 720AM and till after 24 hours there were no other bids. Your post is on 12th June 10AM which is over 24 hours after that. Post that there are bids but I feel I won the auction based on the rules.
Hi indeed you did,. sorry everyone. hn is winner. I was a bit confused because of the time zone, I am located in Europe.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back