Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain 12noon.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasTiger

New Member
Impact
0
12noon.net

I'm new here, but will be reading the threads and posting here for a long tim to come, i think.

Please give my domain name an appraisal.

12noon.net

Thanks.
;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
regfee-35

never heard 12 and noon together.
 
0
•••
I was trying for about an hour to think up a good name, but everything i thought of ended up already being taken. Anyway i looked at the time and it was 12 O'Clock. I typed 12noon in and YES i found something i could use. It might not be the best of names, but it's better than some i was thinking of.
;)
 
0
•••
lol...and people say this is an easy business and easy route to money ;)

I quite like it actually :) I would prob. pay $15-20
 
0
•••
Foreign Exchange rates are determined by the 12Noon time stamp..
You did well in selecting a creative domain.. Evidently someone else liked it too.. as the .com is taken..

info on 12noon exchange rate can be found here:
Foreign Exchange - 12:00 Noon Rates - Statistics - Federal ... - Daily 12 noon buying rates in New York, certified by the New York Federal Reserve Bank for customs purposes. ...
http://www.ny.frb.org/pihome/statistics/forex12.shtml


Goodluck! Nice .net
 
0
•••
Wholesale Id say Reg-Fee, And honestly I dont see myself typing in 12noon.net, but Ms. Wanda pointed something good out which Iwouldnt have realized otherwise.
 
0
•••
I'm happy with the name anyway no matter how much it might be worth.
:)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by CasTiger
I'm happy with the name anyway no matter how much it might be worth.
:)

If you're happy with it and not planning on re-sale, then it's :$: Priceless!
Reg. fee+ otherwise, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
PS. Welcome to Namepros. :)
 
0
•••
I've seen a lot of domains like that except with AM lol. I think it's very original. 50$
 
0
•••
IMHO 15$ tops
 
0
•••
Reg fee IMHO
 
0
•••
25+
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back