NameSilo

12 .tv's!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamkali

Established Member
Impact
19
Hey guys,

I am doing a little portfolio clean up and I am taking offers/sending to auction a few domains that I don't currently have development plans for.

I will take offers of the following domains. I will also push any of these 12 to auction at Sedo with an offer of $60!

Cabanas.tv
Cumpleanos.tv (Birthdays in Spanish)
Argh.tv
WeatherForecasts.tv
Dams.tv
Caratulas.tv (Lyrics in Spanish)
TrialAttorney.tv
StreetRods.tv
FhaLoan.tv
Bathtub.tv
Tasks.tv
Kneipen.tv (Pubs in German)

I will keep this up for a few days only, anything that does not sell will be put back in the vault :)

Thanks!

Mike
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back