Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent1000

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How much the total articles on your site?
How much you want for this website?

Regards.

•••
Three unique articles published. Ca. 2000 words all together. Looking high 3 figure offers.

•••
Four more items sold and delivered in the last 3 days

crankamz.png

•••
Hello from Manish,

Shall i try getting customers for this website, my charges are 13% of total sale value.

I'm looking for offers for my Amazon affiliate website that I've started to build about 10 months ago.
I've created 3 absolutely unique blog posts totalling almost 2000 words. The rest of the content is product related.

The site is mainly about crank driven ebikes, which is the leading technology when it comes to ebike motor technology. You either go for hub driven electric bikes, or crank driven electric bikes. Crank driven ebikes are the more efficient technology. Most of the ebike factories focusing solely on crank driven ebike nowadays and most of the eMTB's are strictly crank driven.

URL: https:// crankdriven .com (fix the spaces)

The site has just started to generate revenue the last few months. But if I gave it more attention to what goes behind the curtains, it could have started to make money even earlier. Amazon has updated their product advertisement API policy, so the API that I used for this site has been stopped working, and I had to create a new one. Once I've created a new API code, the results became immediately visible on my stats.

The reason I'm selling: I need to raise money to other ventures.
The theme of the site (Divi) has just expired, and need to be updated. Which I don't want to purchase. That means the site is still absolutely functional but editing it is getting harder and harder as the latest updates are getting farther and farther and dissapearing on the horizon.
I haven't touched the site since 2018 december, and it still showing me gratitude by making money 100% passively. If you willing to put some time and energy into it, you can quickly turn it into a money making monster. You either do nothing and it will just make money passively, or give it some care and who knows how much it will give back.

If the site sells only 1 electric bike, that means you get around $50-$100 commission. As eBikes are rather expensive products. The site has sold 1 ebike in July for $1449 overnight, for which the commission was $79.70, but the buyer has returned the product to Amazon a week later. Then another similarly heavyweight sale occured earlier this month amongst some small sales for $1242, with a commission of $67, which went through successfully this time. So it is getting serious on making money passively. If I won't be able to sell it, I definitely put the time and effort into it once I get some spare time to do so.

No SEO has been done

CMS: WordPress
Theme: Divi
Revenue: Amazon Associates

What's included:
- Theme (needs to be updated)
- Files & Database
- Free Plugins
- Domain name
- Social Media Handles: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest

Not included:
- Hosting
- Paid Plugins: Woozone

Show attachment 127780

Show attachment 127781

Show attachment 127782

•••
•••
•••
pm me with details pls.

I have some inquiries and iam sharing the same info provided by you here to them with the website address.
I hope you have all payment proofs etc if reqd.

•••
Received a few offers, and inquiries, the sale of the website is still open for discussion

•••
Buy it now added, with an extra site as a package deal.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back