IT.COM

Turnkey 11 sites for sale,Great prices,great domains,(turnkey)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mouton

Account Closed
Impact
All sites are brand new ready to go businesses,sale includes domain,site and one month free hosting,

http://www.ringtonesclub.net affiliate based turnkey site $25
FULLY DEVELOPED FLASH ANIMATED RINGTONES, JAVA GAMES, SCREENSAVERS, LOGOS AND SO MUCH MORE FOR YOUR CELLPHONE WEBSITE - All you have to do is market the site and it makes money!

www.wealthbuildinginfo.net adsense site $20

www.nutritionhelp.us adsense site $20

www.atkinsrecipes.us $25
FEATURES:
Automatic PayPal Integration
Customers get Instant Access - you do nothing.
Three .pdf Ebooks : Recipes, Diet Guide & Carb Counter
Flash Animated header

www.thecreditrepairguide.org $25
This website offers one of the most popular search information services on the web ( CREDIT ). you will offer your customers a cost effective way for them to improve or repair their credit.

www.yourlivingwills.com $25
The site is on AUTO-PILOT. That means that once your customer pays for the membership, they are automatically redirected to the Members area where they will receive the username and password to access all of the forms and downloads

www.LegalFormspro.org $25
The legal forms site is a fully automated listing resource for legal forms that are delivered in PDF format. To start you off the site includes 85 forms from various categories such as wills and estates, corporate law and general property

www.theweddingshop.us $25
This boutique takes Stormpay and PayPal, has a newletter e-mail opt-in for registered vendors, links column, product search, PLUS banner rotations for added advertising revenue.
Wedding categories are already installed, but you can add/edit/delete them and add your own with a click of your keyboard. Sell three different ebook packages specially formulated at making weddings easy:
How to Make Wedding Favors
Ultimate Weddings on a Budget
One Year Countdown Checklist
Wedding Emergency Kit
and Bonuses!

www.jobsearching.us $40 site has been sold
www.bestclassified.net $35 site has been sold
www.betterparenting.net adsense site $20 site has been sold

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What script is being used by www.LegalFormspro.org and wondering if I buy it do have to transfer any licenses for the script into my name.

•••
bliss, i see lots of sites with that exact same same look/text. So I guess it's a CMS. I can provide links to these sites, if you want.

Last edited:
•••
Sure PM the links,

just wondering about the license of the script it uses and if it can be legally transfered to me. So, I can buy the site and what script it is.

•••
I am interested in job searching, best classified and atkins. Sending you pm. What about license issue as raised by bliss?

•••
Yes it can be legally transfered to you,the script was built by the company who made the site,i am a reseller and have the rights to sell this site to you.

Two sites sold to chawlars,thanks

www.jobsearching.us $40 site has been sold
www.bestclassified.net $35 site has been sold

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back