.10$ Per Post -!!! HURRY !!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

postingpays

Established Member
Impact
0
We are looking for some paid posters and are willing to pay .10$ Per post.

What we have ??

- more than 1500 Posts available every time
- more than 79 Paid POster working on projects on 3 forums
- more than 3 Orders a week for Paid Posting
- Quality and Quick service and feedback.
- Never to Stop.
- Every user get job.

What we require ??

- 20+ words post Mostly.
- Quick Poster, Courage to post 50-60 a day.
- On topic Discussion
- NO SPAM.

We will be paying .10$ Per Post to all our next jobs coming to us. There are already going Jobs for which our rate was .07$.So we will be paying ::

.10$ FOR ALL THE NEXT ORDERS...


!!! APPLY NOW !!!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just few Applications left.
 
0
•••
I am interested.
But do you have any proof that you have paid someone yet?
I don't want to get scammed like before with this guy in India promissing $.03 per post.
Made about 300 and didn't get my money.
Thanks, Sonny
 
0
•••
I will Pay you for your Posts, Satisfaction Gaurenteed. I have to run my Business. So I have to Pay.

You gota Understand this.
 
0
•••
You can't spell so what makes you think I am going to trust you? This seems like a scam to me but I can't be the one to judge that. Someone let me know please. :)
 
0
•••
-JJ- said:
You can't spell so what makes you think I am going to trust you? This seems like a scam to me but I can't be the one to judge that. Someone let me know please. :)

He may have a disability you know. And I have used paidposters before, and it isn't a scam.
 
0
•••
First I tell Ya, that I don't post my self .. 2ndly I am not as mush FREE as you so I check my spell there Kid...

2ndly I don't count thatone there as I am not posting there for an ORder od Paid Posts ..

If wana Join than Join ...

else don't thrash any thread.

Thank you ..

Just 6 Applicants Invitations left ...

Well, Our currently Satisfied Paid Posters are ::

3l3ctr1c
Afzal
amed
Amna
asif_taman
asm
awan_raheel
Ben
broken wings
Cameron99
hommah
hwang
ITDevil
Jhangvi
kelloggs
kor
kureyshy
leia_organa
lpxxfaintxx
Matt
MeMikaal
mikie
mirshahi
mystery250
Naeem
Naimet Ali
Nauman
origin
parhelic
rajag7
raza
Sabre
sajjadh
salman_ahmed
silent1975
someone
Swim2594
Teambattles
thefoot
Vikram
waseem
withoutsoul
wlknsn
wvccboy
Xanders
Zeeshan Khan
zorro


Just 6 left ...
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wow, very nice responce from namepros, The biggest refferers ::

digital Point :: 39
namepros :: 34
devshed :: 31
w**sha :: 27
Others :: 20

Need more members ... !!! HURRY !!!
 
0
•••
Current Update .::

digital Point :: 42
namepros :: 35
devshed :: 32
w**sha :: 27
Others :: 22

!!! HURRY !!!
 
0
•••
Current Update .::

digital Point :: 45
namepros :: 35
devshed :: 33
w**sha :: 27
Others :: 22

!!! HURRY !!!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back