NameSilo

$10 Paypal Logo Contest

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donlee

Guest
Guest
I need a logo for a new site. Needs to be simple and no bold colors I have not chosen any colors so feel free to experiment. Contest starts now, and winner recieves $10 paypal. Contest ends on January 10.
Please show me what you've got. This name is JabaTech.
JabaTech.com is the domain so show me what youve got or ask me any questions. THanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's another one. If you don't like something about it, please tell what I should change. Thanks.
 
0
•••
nice job guys they are all amazing still looking through them all.
 
0
•••
i guess this end in 2 1/2 days good luck to all designers

Regards,
-Nata
 
0
•••
I have an entry coming up tomorrow. I'll do alot of sketching in school then color it when I get home.
 
0
•••
I have deleted the last few messages as they were nothing but FLAME posts. This is NOT the place to argue about who owns which design or what is copyrighted and what is not. If you suspect someone is using copyrighted material to create their logos, report it to an admin with EVIDENCE. Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
 
0
•••
Gene said:
I have deleted the last few messages as they were nothing but FLAME posts. This is NOT the place to argue about who owns which design or what is copyrighted and what is not. If you suspect someone is using copyrighted material to create their logos, report it to an admin with EVIDENCE. Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

thanks Gene, I feel the same way, but thanks a lot

Regards,
-Nata
 
0
•••
Thank you all for your entries. THis was a great contest. HAZARD won the contest, he nailed it on his first try and it was exactly what i had in mind. Thank you all for entering.
 
0
•••
Congrats HAZARD!!!!! :), are there going to be 2nd and 3rd places????
 
0
•••
Thanks donlee, payment received all details have been sent and TR updated. Pleasure doing business with you :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back