Dynadot

negotiable 10 Domains For Sale - tennisflashscore.com, translatornow.com, gamersdice.com etc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm Kerwin

Established Member
Impact
I have the following Domain Names For Sale.

Domains At GoDaddy

Renewal For All: $17.99 USD
All Are Push To GoDaddy Only.

TranslatorNow.com
Min Offer: $750 USD
The keyword "Translator": receives 100K to 1M Google searches monthly. The word “now” indicates immediate service.

GamersDice.com
Min Offer: $600 USD
The keyword "Gamer" receives between 1K a 10K searches monthly. The word "Dice" being a relevant word to the gaming industry.

TradingPlatformReview.com
Min Offer: $20 USD
Great for a site that reviews trading exchanges and/or software.

Domains At Name Silo

Renewal For All: $8.99 USD
All are Push to Name Silo Only

SamoanTranslation.com

Min Offer: $350 USD
The key phrase "Samoan Translation" receives between 1K and 10K searches monthly.

TennisFlashscore.com
Min Offer: $1250 USD
The key phrase "Flashscore Tennis" receives between 10K and 100K searches monthly.

RestaurantLebanese.com
Min Offer: $550 USD
The key phrase "Lebanese Restaurant" receives between 10K and 100K searches monthly.

RestaurantGreek.com
The key phrase "Greek Restaurant" receives between 10K and 100K searches monthly.

NitoHouse.com
A "Nito" is a climbing fern whose stems are used in the Philippines for making hats and baskets. Would be a good domain for a hat store.

Domains At Crazy Domains

Renewal For All: $14.99 AUD (Take note of the different currency here).
Can do Push or Authcode

IdLockrr.com
Min Offer: $350 USD
Would be good for a service that protects peoples ID

CodeItAtMedia.com
Min Offer: $300 USD
Maybe good for a programming site.

Please submit your offers via Direct Message. Payment can be done through escrow.com. I can do Paypal if buyer does not mind submitting payment prior to me transferring the domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back