IT.COM

.info $1.78 .info domain on Namecheap.com until the 17th.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
$1.78 .info domains!!!
Today until midnite Aug 17th, 2006 we will be offering .INFO registrations for just $1.78 per domain and still include a free 1 yr. Whoisguard subscription per domain. Take advantage of this special offer while it lasts!!!!! Namecheap.com Team

Just to let people know, don't know if the news is worth much to anyone, but thought I would share.

*Don't know which part of the forum to post this at.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice... I will use this offer for a few .info domains.

I LOVE NAMECEHAP

Thanks mate,

Robert

•••
Great!! I wonder why .info are sold so cheaply, the extention is IMHO the best generic extention after .com

Is Namecheap an ICANN accredited registrar meanwhile? Are they reliable?

•••
Nice, hope they accept PAYPAL. I could register a lot of them if they do.

•••
NameCheap currently does not register domains through its ICANN registrar.

They are reliable, but sometimes domains transferred out will not be deleted from your account. However, you can contact support and the issue should be resolved quickly.

Finally, yes they accept PayPal, but you have to prefund your account with a minimum of $7.99. I say just plan ahead and fund your account with the exact amount that you'll need. You can request a refund, but I think you have to pay a $0.50 fee or something like that.

•••
Cool :), thanks for sharing :)

•••
Surfer, thanks for the descriptive post.

•••
If they're not accredited yet, whose reseller program do they use?

•••
Gerrit said:
If they're not accredited yet, whose reseller program do they use?
eNom, the same one NamePros uses.

•••
OK. That sounds reliable enough. I have several domains through another Enom reseller, and never had any problems. As for what I read on different forums, Enom's got a very good repuation anyway.

•••
Gerrit said:
OK. That sounds reliable enough. I have several domains through another Enom reseller, and never had any problems.
There are many enom resellers but what seems to set Namecheap apart is their terrific customer service. I have never had an issue that wasn’t solved immediately and that makes me feel like a respected customer.

I have moved about 80 domains to Namecheap in the past six weeks, mostly because of their professionalism.

Best wishes,
Kimmy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back