Domain Empire

Turnkey $1,000+ / Month In A Fairly Untapped Niche W/ Room To Expand

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am wanting to go and sell one of babies. I know I am a horrible parent but I really feel that it could make 2 - 3 times (low estimate) more money if it was worked on more. Possibly a whole lot more than that when all is said and done. I am just to wrapped up with other projects.

It is in a pretty untapped niche with big demand. There are some imitators but I was the first to my knowledge.

I have only marketed it via YouTube and Yahoo Answers. So if promoted better it could make a whole lot more just the way it is.

The site sells an ebook that I wrote under an alias. I do not want to list the site name here due to this fact. This is only to protect the future buyer from imitators and keep the aliases fan base. It do not want the sale of the site to be known to the sites fans.

However I will post a txt file with all the info I am about to give below plus the site name and whatever else I do not feel comfortable posting here.

Here are the details.

URL – Upon request of serious bidders
Age - ~8 Months
Revenue Per Month - Low ~$810 High ~$1638 averages over 1k per month and could easily be more
Alexa Ranking - 780,618
Traffic Stats Link - Special Sale Price 100+ uniques a day
Main Sales Page 30 - 50 uniques a day (Statcounter Links Availible On TXT File)
Conversion Rate - 3% - 5% on special sale page for $9.95 and 1% - 2% on main page for $24.95
Domain Registrar - BlueHost
Expiry Date – Jun 21st 2009

The book is in a grey area of being legal. I have consulted with my lawyer however and she says that my legal files / disclaimer should cover everything though.

THIS SITE IS NOT A Proxy, Warez Site, Etc.....

The site and books opportunities are highly expandable. I have planned on breaking the book into 5 or so additional reports and making a membership site version as well. I have not even attempted to get this site on to the first page for any of its search terms. However it gets 20 or so searches a day for the book name which I own pretty much the whole front page.

I do have an email list for this site / product however I have not been attempting to capture many leads other than buyers. A good bribe could easily land 50 or so a day.

I am wanting to sell this site in either one of two packages.

Package 1 - Buyer Owns And Has All Right To

The Site w/ all graphics
The Book w/ Master File
Business Plan For Site
Testimonials

Bidding Starts At $6000
BIN - $12,000

Package 2 - Buyer Gets All Of Above Plus

6 Additional Premium Domains For Book Expansion
Email list w/ 600+ Buyers and 100 Prospects
YouTube Acct w/ 230+ Friends And 280+ Subscribers
About 6 other video accounts
Twitter, MySpace And FaceBook Accounts (barely developed)
Squidoo Account
50+ Videos With Permission To Brand And Redistribute
Extended Business Plan For Network Of Sites
And Whatever Else I Have Pertaining To This Project!

Bidding Starts At $13,000
BIN - $20,000

Payment via wire transfer half at time of the sale and half on delivery. Open to other payment methods.

This sale is posted on about 3 other sites so I will keep all bids up to date. Once bidding starts on Package 2, I will close bidding for Package 1. BIN on either will package will stop the bidding of both.

Unlike many other people when I say that this project has HUGE possibilities I really mean it. I will kind of be heart broken to see this project go. However I have not been able to put the time into it that it deserves.

Even if you have no knowledge of the subject you could easily find a ghostwriter that could do the work for you.

I know that if the winner of this auction takes some action and follows the business plan I have laid out they will have an easy $30,000+ a year project on their hands.

I will take serious inquiries only. If you do not have the money or are not ready to invest it in this opportunity please do not respond. I reserve the right to reject any and all bids.

Additional info (URL, traffic links, proof of revenue, etc..) available upon request to serious bidders.

EDIT:

Here is a pic of the revenue. Sorry for the hack job but paypal started giving me errors about half way though. More to come

http://www.guruofinfo.com/gcgsales.gif

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back