Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain 0Z1.com (Zero Z one)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

webmason

Established Member
Impact
14
I have a person wanting to buy a domain I own. I have no idea what to ask for and be fair.

What would you say the domain: 0Z1.com is worth? (zero Z one)

This domain is currently undeveloped.

Also, he wants to pay with Paypal, any precautions I should take?

Thanks for your time.
Tom
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi

It depends in what sense they are 'waiting to buy'.
Have they contacted you through an auction site or directly via email?

This could affect your asking price greatly. On the whole 3 character .coms are going for around 250 dollars at present but that is quite a large generalisation.

ak
 
0
•••
*

Just be careful accepting Paypal from someone you don't know.

Domains are considered "intangible" property, so you have little recourse if the buyer does a chargeback, thus leaving you moneyless and domainless.

*
 
0
•••
Thank you both for your responses, I really appreciate the help.

1. Yes, I was contacted directly by email and he want's to know how much I want. I really would like to sell it, but I don't want to get taken advantage of either.

2. What would you recommend to safeguard myself if i take a paypal payment? Should I send him an invoice through paypal that he would then pay leaving more of a paper trail? Should I take the money out of paypal before I transfer the domain? Or should I simply insist on another payment option?

Thanks again!
 
0
•••
I would get the o and 0 mixed up could be very confusing,turn off still better than some crap i own :) 0O0o
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back