NameSilo

domain 0881.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lot of threads going around the forum on NNNN.info buyout & future possibilities

I wanna know what my domain worth now & should hold for how long

Thanks in advance

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I once registered tons of these nnnn.info ,via godaddy 99 cent .info deals of the past ,if i I would of kept them I would have 120 in each with renewals ,sometimes its better to wait it out and buy them when they start moving. good numbers here. I think zero is ok here. Value now about $25 bucks real value if I had to make a market. I would and will pay 15 and would sell at $35 If I owned it and buy a LLLL.org Chip with the money in my opinion they will quadruple by the time nnnn.info gain only 50%

Last edited:
•••
Reseller pricing should be a bare minimum of mid xx. (Lower without the "88") XXX in the right situation. Thats today... I have no opinion to give for the future. Im speaking from a person who has owned 350+ numeric infos and sold over 40 nnn.infos, 15 in the last 3 weeks.

•••
Its seems that prices have moved up.

Current bid on 1798.info is $101.00 with 5 days left, and the bid on 3222.info is $116 with 3 days left.

•••
Its seems that prices have moved up.

Current bid on 1798.info is $101.00 with 5 days left, and the bid on 3222.info is $116 with 3 days left.

3222 is mid xxx all day long.

•••
•••
are you guys talking about my domain:lookaround:

•••
High xx, low xxx currently. Starting with 0 is bad, but having 88 is so good :)

•••
•••
Hello there Zap! Hope all is well. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back