NameSilo

Hello all way cool namepros! (The CoolHost.com thread)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtwright

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all way cool namepros!

I just wanted to say hello and what a great community I found here. Lots of great people and information going back and forth. I was referred here as a way to learn more about buying and selling domain names. And boy did I.

I am absolutely, positively thrilled to say Jeff and I have completed the deal for CoolHost.com. Jeff (CoolHost.com) was great!! It was a hard sale for him. He has had the name/identity for a long time. I could tell it was not easy giving it up. After a few weeks, many talks, and me gathering every spare quarter I could find, we agreed to a deal in which we both came out ahead. Can't say enough about how nice it is for a business deal to end this way. Both parties are quite cool and happy with the outcome.

Starting a new, really cool Web hosting company has always been my prized next pet project. I had put this idea on hold while growing another venture. When I saw Jeff was taking offers for CoolHost.com, I could not pass up the opportunity. You can say I took it as a sign to stop pondering the idea and make it happen. I am on my way now. This is going to be the most fun and coolest venture yet for me. As I hope it is for all future CoolHost.com members.

For now, CoolHost.com is under development. I am pulling together everything I know to get this going. Most of what I know can be summed up as:

Great Service + Great Customer Support + Fast & Reliable servers
= Cool and Happy Customers!


So, hello to everyone and be kind to Jeff. I think it has been tougher on him giving up this really cool name than it was on me making it happen.

Jon
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
incredible post.. thankyou jtwright for your straight forward post. I have personally had an "domain" relation with Jeff/CoolHost for a few yrs now.. and I consdier him, a real "winner" in this envoronment..

Wishing you the best of success with:

CoolHost.com

What a really nice.. worthy .com to behold!
 
0
•••
Congratulations on your purchase of a truly cool name, Jon. I look forward to seeing what you do with the CoolHost.com domain.

And welcome!
 
0
•••
COOLhost.COM under new management!

welcome and congrats on your cool B-) deal, jtwright!!! looking forward to peek into COOLhost.COM under new management!


:gn:
 
0
•••
Glad both parties are happy!

Welcome to namepros jt,
ST
 
0
•••
Welcome and congratulations jt.

May your development plans for the domain live up to the standards and proffesionalism of the original CoolHost.

Look forward to seeing it happen for you.
 
0
•••
Congraluations on purchasing CoolHost, and welcome to WDT/NamePros!
:D
 
0
•••
Thanks everyone for the welcomes and congrats.
 
0
•••
Wow, you made Jeff change his NP name! Amazing!
 
0
•••
Hello Jon and welcome :tu)

Congrats on the purchase
 
0
•••
Thanks a LOT, folks! :talk:

I had really meant to post here last night when I got back with the family from going out to dinner at a new restaurant nearby ... which actually turned in to a celebration for the successful sale and transfer of the beloved "CoolHost.com".

When I got home, I just couldn't find the right words to post ... this was a major step for me, as mentioned (correctly too, I might add).
The separation has not been easy ... from the first PM, through the subsequent PM's/E-mail's and phone conversations. However, Jon and I reached a "win-win", highly-professional agreement and transacted thoroughly ... and the super cool domain name is now in the hands of someone that WILL bring it to that next level/evolution! I have no doubt about this, whatsoever ... and, in fact, really met one of the (my) conditions for sale - that the domain name be as loved by the new owner as it had always been for me. You're 'gunna like what you see at the new "CoolHost.com", friends ... believe me, I'll be one of Jon's first customers once he's up-and-running! :tu:

I've been around for a while, PM'd/E-mail'd/Phone'd with MANY professional domainers/developers/entrepreneurs - not to mention clients and business associates - over the years, and always have had super smooth transactions. This one, however, will really stand out in my mind as much, if not more, for the actual domain name/identity as it will for Jon's true professionalism, constant attention to detail, "to the word" honesty, timely follow-up's, and pleasant demeanor. He has a genuine quiet confidence and "can-do" spirit that seems unwavering ... and I think uniquely this allows him to research/identify and then grab at opportunities, yet not be hindered by the what-if's, unknown's, could'a/should'a/woulda's to the degree that many of us so often are, me being one of them.
Truly a pleasure! :)

Great Service + Great Customer Support + Fast & Reliable servers
= Cool and Happy Customers!

^^ Am so proud! :hearts:

Thank you for everything, Jon ... and Welcome to Namepros!
See you soon at the NEW super cool "CoolHost.com" ! :shades:

-Jeff :)

Originally posted by Anthony
Wow, you made Jeff change his NP name! Amazing!

:lol:

I know, I'm totally weirding out today! :blink:
See you soon.
 
0
•••
Nice job, and you HAVE been around for quite a while... ;)
By the way, were you the person who originally registered the domain coolhost.com ? Or did you acquire it from a previous deal?
 
0
•••
Registered in February 2000 W :o W ... and I registered it at Register.com ($35.00/year) after coming across it at, I believe it was: www.whois.net . << Good resource site, IMHO.
I'm pretty sure it was dropped accidentally, as I've literally had offers for it since pretty much Day One. Unsure whether it had ever been developed or not prior to this time ... I never got any indication that it had been.
:wave:

:gn:
 
0
•••
0
•••
congrats on the sale guys, what a positive thread this is for everyone in the community...especially you 2...it makes you feel so warm and fuzzy... :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back